Sydney College of Divinity can equip you for effective professional and lay ministry in a rapidly changing environment.
If you are thinking about tertiary education in theology, here are some reasons for you to consider studying with us.
- Sydney College of Divinity offers a range of undergraduate, postgraduate and research options across its colleges in Australia.
- We deliver undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the Korean language.
- Sydney College of Divinity students can study units across its colleges whilst enrolled with one college.
- We offer a range of study options and pathways to meet your needs.
- Sydney College of Divinity awards are accredited by TEQSA, Australia’s independent national quality assurance and regulatory agency for higher education.
- Some of our undergraduate and postgraduate courses in English and Korean are CRICOS registered, allowing students on an Australia Student Visa to study full-time with some of our colleges.
- We are invested in Learning and Teaching methodologies enabling our faculty to adapt progressive teaching methods and remain open to new ways of engaging students in learning.
- Sydney College of Divinity students have the opportunity to enhance their learning through overseas field trips, work-integrated learning programs and other practical learning initiatives.
- Our colleges are birthed from different Christian traditions. Our ecumenical identity means that you can learn about that which is different. You can take a peep out of your provincial perspective and open yourself to the bigger picture. Ecumenism is a way of living that dares to think globally and live trustfully with differences in community. Sydney College of Divinity aims to manifest the unity of the church by the witness it gives to cooperation in theological education.
- The Christian Gospel shapes the identity of the Sydney College of Divinity, and the following values will characterise its operations:
- Excellence in teaching and research
- Commitment to the academic achievement, welfare, and personal enrichment of all students
- Promotion of lifelong learning and reflective practice
- Mutual respect and support for the mission and ethos of fellow Christians
- Affirmation of unity in diversity
- Collegiality and co-operation amongst staff
- Celebration of faith in Christ and life in the Spirit
We invite you to browse and learn more about who we are and what we offer. If you have any questions email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.