Contents of Volume 3
- 3 Editorial: Listening Well, and Listening Again
- 5 Richard Bauckham Jesus and the Eyewitnesses – Fourteen Years Later
- 15 Robert Tilley Crisis? What Crisis?
- 41 Ben Cooper Following and Fishing 101
- 56 Peter John McGregor Conversion of the heart in Luke
- 69 Christoph Stenschke Jesus as the prophet according to Deuteronomy 18:15–22
- 87 John Davies Mansions in the sky, or the indwelling of the Spirit (John 14:1–4)?
- 112 Danna Nolan Fewell, (ed.), The Oxford Handbook of Biblical Narrative (Oxford University Press, 2016) (Christoph Stenschke)
- 117 Greg Forbes & Scott Harrower, Raised From Obscurity: a Narratival And Theological Study of the Characterization of Women in Luke–Acts (Pickwick Publications, 2015) (Jane Tooher)
- 119 Joshua W. Jipp, Reading Acts. Cascade Companions. (Cascade, 2018) (David A. Evans)
- 121 Sookgoo Shin, Ethics in the Gospel of John: Discipleship as Moral Progress (Brill, 2018) (Chris Seglenieks)
- 123 Lindsey M. Trozzo, Exploring Johannine Ethics (WUNT II 449; Tübingen: Mohr Siebeck, 2017) (Chris Seglenieks)
- 125 Nicholas Perrin, Jesus the Priest (SPCK, 2018) (Hank Lee)
- 127 David Hellholm and Dieter Sänger, (editors), The Eucharist – Its Origins and Contexts: Sacred Meal, Communal Meal, Table Fellowship in Late Antiquity, Early Judaism, and Early Christianity (Mohr Siebeck, 2017) (Michael B. Metts)