Formed in 1983, the Sydney College of Divinity began as a consortium of theological colleges in Sydney. Further development has seen the College reach beyond the Sydney basin to provide theological education across Australia, in New Zealand, and by distance across the world.
SCD coursework programs in English are taught by our Member Institutions (SCD coursework programs in Korean are taught by the SCD Korean School of Theology). Our Member Institutions offer courses from the shared curriculum in line with their church traditions and ethos, while all work together through our academic governance to ensure the academic integrity of the degree programs.
Current Member Institutions:
- Australian College of Christian Studies (ACCS), (formerly Emmaus Bible College)
- Australian College of Ministries (ACOM)
- Booth College (BC)
- Catholic Institute of Sydney (CIS)
- Nazarene Theological College (NTC)
- NSW College of Clinical Pastoral Education (NSWCCPE)
- St Andrew’s Greek Orthodox Theological College (SAGOTC)
- St Cyril’s Coptic Orthodox Theological College (SCTC)
New Member Institutions:
The Sydney College of Divinity welcomes the admission of new member institutions who embrace our aims, ethos and educational philosophy.