All required documents must be provided with your student visa application. Applications are generally made online and your documents should be scanned in color and saved as PDFs, with certified translations if the original document isn’t in English.
Some of the documents required could be
- Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE)
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
- a Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) statement
- evidence of English language proficiency
- evidence of funds
- completed health examination reports
Use the Department of Home Affairs Document Checklist tool to find out more about these and any other documents you may be required to include with your student visa application.
Your application can take longer to process if
- you do not fill it in correctly
- you do not include all the documents or more information is required from you by the Department
- it takes the Department time to verify your information