Confirmation of Enrolment
The Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) is an official document issued to international students. It confirms that you have accepted a place in a Sydney College of Divinity course, and have paid your tuition fees/deposit and Overseas Student Health Cover premium (OSHC). CoE lists your course details, start and end dates, any fees paid and estimated total fees required.
Your CoE must be submitted as part of your student visa application. You must have a valid CoE while studying on a student visa in Australia.
How long does it take to receive a CoE?
The college will issue your Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) after you have:
- Signed and submitted the Overseas Student Enrolment Agreement, and
- Met any outstanding conditions of your offer, and
- Paid the tuition fee deposit, and
- Paid your Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC), and
- Provided any formal acceptance documents requested.
Once all the conditions above have been met your CoE will be issued.
Keeping your CoE once you are a student
The college must update the status of your CoE and notify the Department of Home Affairs (which may affect your visa) if you:
- Fail to commence your course within the commencement period
- Commence your course but choose to discontinue your studies before completion
- You are granted a leave of absence (a new CoE will be issued for your return)
- You fail to re-enrol in your program and your enrolment status becomes inactive
- You complete your program more than 2 months before the program end date on your CoE
- Changes to your study plans
- Are discontinued by the college for:
- non-payment of fees
- unsatisfactory academic progress
- academic or general misconduct.