International Students


Please note that due to the COVID19 pandemic, there are restrictions on international travel to Australia. Check the latest updates on visa categories, COVID-19 travel restrictions, student support, and how to apply for a student visa. 

The Sydney College of Divinity is a leading Christian theological education provider in Australia. We offer undergraduate and postgraduate (coursework and research) courses to equip people from all walks of life for effective ministry in a rapidly changing world. The Sydney College of Divinity is accredited by TEQSA as an Institute of Higher Education on the National Register of Higher Education.

Sydney College of Divinity, CRICOS Provider code 02948J. is registered with the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS). Registration on CRICOS allows Sydney College of Divinity to offer courses to overseas students studying, or intending to study, in Australia on student visas.

Sydney College of Divinity does not use agents to recruit and/or administer overseas students. Students must make a direct submission. Find out how you can apply.

If you are considering joining at the beginning of an academic year, we advice that you start the course application process 5-6 months ahead to ensure that you have sufficient time to explore your options, receive a COE, apply for your visa, and make arrangements to live and study in Australia.

Important considerations and planning include:

Where an international student can study a Sydney College of Divinity course 

We welcome overseas students and provide a positive environment of study and care through our teaching institutions that are located at various places. The teaching institutions where an international student can study on-campus are

  1. Australian College of Christian Studies and its partner, ACCS – Perth Bible College
    Level 2, 29 George St, Burwood NSW 2134
    Perth Bible College, 1 College Court, Karrinyup WA 6018
  2. Catholic Institute of Sydney
    99 Albert Road, Strathfield NSW  2135
  3. Nazarene Theological College
    40 Woodlands Drive, Thornlands QLD 4164
  4. Sydney College of Divinity Korean School of Theology
    6B 5 Talavera Road, North Ryde NSW  2113
    They also deliver courses in Brisbane and Melbourne.
    Brisbane : Nazarene Theological College, 40 Woodlands Drive, Thornlands QLD 4164
    Melbourne : Yarra Theological Union, 98 Albion Road, Box Hill, VIC 3128
  5. Sydney College of Divinity Graduate Research School
    6B 5 Talavera Road, North Ryde NSW  2113

International students can only enrol in the colleges and courses that are registered with CRICOS.

Submit an enquiry or email us at with your enquiries.

Find a Course
Back to top