Fees and Fee Information
Sydney College of Divinity is a cluster of colleges that work under the academic governance of SCD to deliver it awards. Fees are set by the individual colleges and students are requested to check with their enrolled college for details of fees, payment options and census dates. Fees are the same for domestic and international students.
College information including fees
Below are the colleges where students can study a Sydney College of Divinity award. (International students can study at selected colleges only.) Click on the college for information about the fees charged. Contact the Registrar of the college for more information.
- Australian College of Christian Studies
- Australian College of Ministries
- Catholic Institute of Sydney
- Korean School of Theology
- Nazarene Theological College
- NSW College of Clinical Pastoral Education
- SCD Graduate Research School
- St Andrew's Greek Orthodox Theological College
- St Cyril's Coptic Orthodox Theological College
Information related to fees
Domestic coursework student – learn more about FEE-HELP and Tuition Assurance Requirements
International coursework student – Learn more about the Tuition Protection Service (TPS)
Research student – Learn more about the fee charged each semester and FEE-HELP
Census dates are important to every student. It is the final day to make upfront fee payments in full or part, and/or to submit your Request for FEE-HELP form.