Fees and Fee Information
Sydney College of Divinity teaching bodies work under the academic governance of SCD to deliver its awards. Fees are set by the individual colleges and students are requested to check with their enrolled college for details of fees, payment options, and census dates. Fees are the same for domestic and international students.
College information including fees
Below are the colleges where students can study for a Sydney College of Divinity award. (International students can study at selected colleges only.) Click on the college for information on fees. Contact the Registrar of the college for more information.
- Australian College of Christian Studies (Sydney and Perth Campuses)
- Australian College of Ministries
- Catholic Institute of Sydney
- Nazarene Theological College
- Nisibis Assyrian Theological College
- NSW College of Clinical Pastoral Education
- Planetshakers College
- SCD Graduate Research School
- SCD Korean School of Theology
- St Andrew's Greek Orthodox Theological College
- St Cyril's Coptic Orthodox Theological College
Information related to fees
Domestic coursework student – learn more about FEE-HELP and Tuition Assurance Requirements
International coursework student – Learn more about the Tuition Protection Service (TPS)
Research student – Learn more about the fee charged each semester and FEE-HELP
Census dates are important to every student. It is the final day to make upfront fee payments in full or part, and/or to submit your Request for FEE-HELP form.