Study Options

Mid-term entry

You may be able to enrol mid-year and start your studies in Semester 2 or another term with most of our undergraduate and postgraduate (coursework) awards. Higher Degree by Research is available for admission in either semesters with the Graduate Research School.

You may have missed out enrolling in a course at the start of an academic year, or maybe you are returning to studies after deferment, or changing colleges or awards. Whatever the reason mid-year entry may be an ideal way to get started, without having to wait until Semester 1 of the following year. You must contact the enrolling college and check with the Registrar to confirm if mid-term entry option is available for your course before commencing enrolment.

Whether you are thinking about studying for the first time, changing careers, or upskilling your qualifications, mid-year entry provides another option to commence study when you are ready.

Find a Course
Back to top