Full / Part Time
A domestic coursework Sydney College of Divinity student is designated as full-time if enrolled in three units (27 credit points) or more in a semester or part-time if enrolled in less than three units (27 credit points) per semester. International students are subject to the conditions of their Australian student visa and are required to maintain a full-time enrolment of 4 units (36 credit points) per semester, including a minimum of one unit per semester in face-to-face mode, and at least two-thirds of the total units in face-to-face mode.
Full-time study is available in all the colleges. Full-time study can be undertaken in class and through online units.
- Australian College of Christian Studies
- Australian College of Ministries
- Catholic Institute of Sydney
- Nazarene Theological College
- Nisibis Assyrian Theological College
- NSW College of Clinical Pastoral Education
- SCD Graduate Research School
- SCD Korean School of Theology
- St Andrew's Greek Orthodox Theological College
- St Cyril's Coptic Orthodox Theological College
The New South Wales College of Clinical Pastoral Education (NSWCCPE) delivering courses in pastoral care and supervision is the only college that does NOT offer part-time study. You can study part-time with all our other colleges.